WELCOME !!!

Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, August 29, 2010

LightGrenade

" Love Hurts "
Tonight we drink to youth
And holding fast to truth
(I don't want to lose what I had as a boy.)
My heart still has a beat
But love is now a feat.
(As common as a cold day in LA.)
Sometimes when I'm alone, I wonder
Is there a spell that I am under
Keeping me from seeing the real thing?

Love hurts... But sometimes it's a good hurt And it feels like I'm alive. Love sings,
When it transcends the bad things. Have a heart and try me, 'cause without love I won't survive. I'm fettered and abused, I stand naked and accused (Should I surface this one man submarine?) I only want the truth So tonight we drink to youth! (I'll never lose what I had as a boy.) Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder Is there a spell that I am under Keeping me from seeing the real thing? Love hurts... But sometimes it's a good hurt And it feels like I'm alive. Love sings, When it transcends the bad things. Have a heart and try me,'cause without love I won't survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment